Chest Plate Harness
Where Function Meets Fashion: The EzyDog Chest Plate Harness
The Chest Plate harness is more than just a harness for dogs that pull on their leashes. It’s a great fit for every dog! The ergonomic and super comfortable fit of the Chest Plate Harness has dogs all over the world celebrating (we're guessing!) The Chest Plate distributes the load evenly across the dog's chest rather than the throat, to make walks enjoyable for both you and your furry friend.
Forms to Fit your Dog
With an EVA chest support that moulds to the shape of your dog, every harness becomes a custom fit - there really isn't a more supportive and comfortable dog harness on the market! Thanks to the easy-to-adjust straps, the harness does not rub uncomfortably anywhere on the dog. The icon shape of the chest plate itself has been meticulously designed and tested to fit every dog type, so whatever your breed is - the Chest Plate Harness is the perfect choice.
Great for Control and Training
The distribution of load across the chest ensures that the Chest Plate is a great harness for dog training. If your dog pulls on the leash or you just want more control over your dog, this is the harness for you!
- Conforms to your dog’s chest for a custom fit
- Ergonomic EVA foam chest plate
- Easy to adjust straps, creates a snug, secure fit
- Reflective stitching provides enhanced nighttime visibility
- Sturdy clasps make putting it on fast and easy
- The rust-proof welded D-ring keeps your dog attached to the leash
- Color Options: Blue, Red, Chocolate, Black, Blaze Orange, Green Camo, Pink Camo, Candy
- Size Options: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL
- Seat Belt Car Restraint INCLUDED
- Warning: PLEASE do not leave your dog tied up and unattended. Doing so with the Chest Plate Harness will void the warranty.
NOW GO AND PLAY!
Size & Fitting Instructions
For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
|XS||3 - 5kg||28 - 46cm||30 - 48cm|
|S||5 - 10kg||35 - 56cm||38 - 61cm|
|M||10 - 19kg||40 - 68cm||46 - 74cm|
|L||19 - 35kg||46 - 79cm||46 - 84cm|
|XL||35kg+||53 - 91cm||56 - 97cm|
1. LOOSEN STRAPS AND UNCLIP BOTH BUCKLES
2. WITH HARNESS ON THE GROUND, STEP DOG'S RIGHT LEG INTO POSITION WITH THE WIDER PART OF THE CHEST PLATE NEAREST THE DOG'S HEAD
3. STARTING WITH THE NECK STRAP, CLIP STRAPS TOGETHER
4. ADJUST STRAPS TO FIT YOUR DOG
TIP: KEEP THE NECK STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.
"Unknown"4th Nov 2016
Nice, but slides around
"Not too complicated to get onto my fox terrier, but I imagine it would be a battle to get my German shepherd into something similar. It slides around a bit while on her, which bothers me because I like things perfectly centered...but this may be a sizing issue. (My fault for ripping off the tags in my excitement.) It works well enough for my purposes, and looks to be quite durable. The bright color is fun, too."
"Eliza Repato"30th Aug 2014
Allows better control
"The harness fits my 20kg and growing lab, thanks to the size and fitting information provided! I've been using it daily and the chest plate does mold to my dog's body. The harness makes it easier for me to communicate to him during walks. He's also definitely more comfortable with it compared to his old collar.
I just wish there is a softer yet as durable material to use, a wider strap for large and extra large, as well as an option to clip in the front as well as the back."